Why Hire a Consultant?
The most common reasons for hiring a consultant are:
- You need new ideas
- You need a third party objective opinion
- You would like to grow your business to the next level
- You want to run your business instead of your business running you
- You would like to increase time and energy to spend on yourself and your family
- You want to get unstuck and move forward!
What’s the difference between coaching and consulting?
- In consulting, we use expertise to understand a challenge or situation, and we strategize a plan. If you like, we may help implement our recommendations.
- In coaching, we create a process where you achieve your vision for yourself and your business through a process of continuous improvement , insight and personal transformation. The main process is objective listening, clarifying, motivating, setting goals, and holding a space for accountability.
- At SoluGroup we tend to do a bit of both consulting and coaching with most of our clients.
What do you mean by implement?
- Sometimes we perform executive tasks for clients. For instance we may: develop website content, recruit, screen and hire, sell a product or service, research a topic, or start a new initiative. Business owners delegate executive functions to us.
How will you know what my business needs?
- Most businesses are unique. A careful needs analysis will give us a good idea of where we need to go. If you are like most business owners, you know what needs to be done, you just need some practical help to move forward.
What is profit acceleration?
- We identify overlooked opportunities to produce quick sales, or fast savings, to help give you a rapid ROI.
How do we get started?
- We start with a 15 minute phone conversation to assess if we can make a difference for you and your business.